Please read the following steps carefully to apply for the property you're interested in.
step 1. Download the rental application document
step 2.Fill out your information
step 3.Print and sign the application form
step 4.Fax to 02 9241 1588 or email to the leasing agent or email email@example.com
Please note that the application above is in PDF Format. If you do not already have the free Acrobat Reader application installed on your computer, you will first need to download it before viewing this Tenancy Application.
The law distinguishes between urgent (emergency) repairs and those which are not so urgent. Urgent repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
In the event you have an emergency repair, can you please contact our office immediately on 02 9241 1288. If we are not available our preferred trades people are as follows:
Plumbing Executive Plumbing P: 0414 369 007
Electrical Glenco Electrical P: 02 9700 9996
Air Conditioning Glenco Electrical P: 02 9700 9996